Sunday, December 5, 2010

New Beginnings

I guess I'll start this blog off with an introduction, seems like the right thing to do.

Short story:
I'm just a girl with pink hair who likes to play with yarn :)

Longer story:
Kat's Crochet is a one woman show ran by me, Kat. I have 2 kids, a 5 year old little girl...my little mini me, and an almost 2 year old boy...my husband's little clone. The husband is a soldier and I can't wait for the day I can call him a veteran!
My mom started teaching me how to crochet when I was 4 or 5, so at 24 years old I have right about 20 years of experience crocheting! I believe it is an art, and not just about the scratchy sweaters your grandma made you for Christmas. Almost every item I have ever made has been a custom item, but occasionally I have ready to ship items. I make everything from jewelry, to baby blankets, stuffed animals, basically anything I think I can make out of yarn or wire and a crochet hook. Feel free to request items, I am down for anything and love a good challenge.

You can find items from Kat's Crochet here:
www.facebook.com/katscrochetcreations

No comments:

Post a Comment